Too Faced Cosmetics is scheduled to release their Tutti Frutti Collection August 15th! They are releasing new glosses, a setting spray, Dew You Full Coverage foundation and a few super fruity palettes. Here are a few pics! You don’t have to wonder…they will be reviewed here on Heran Park.
I am going nuts because I can barely keep up with Too Faced anymore. They just released their tribute to 20 successful years in the beauty business by recreating the Then & Now Palette along with their “Throwback” glitter lipsticks. There’s so much for me to catch up on but I definitley will be purchasing their newest Dewy Foundation. I’m finally comfortable with the idea of a full coverage dewy finish formula. If no other brand can pull off, I know that Too Faced Cosmetics can.
The Dew You foundation will be available in 20 shades. Some will argue that this is not enough, which I totally agree with. The Peach Perfect Foundation only has 20 shades as well but some in between shades and deeper shades were left out on that matte formula. However, I also believe that Too Faced offers something for everyone with their Born This Way foundation. After seeing their collaboration with Jackie Aina, I think that Too Faced Cosmetics is making a conscious effort to become one of the top brands that will cater to everyone in the very near future.
They will also be releasing a sister setting spray to the line. The Dew You Fresh Glow Setting Spray which is also infused with Watermelon and Cucumber like the foundation will be $30. This is another product that I am looking to purchase. Here’s a list of all the products scheduled to make this release on August 15, 2018.
Tutti Frutti Collection:
- Sparkling Pineapple Palette -$34
- Razzle Dazzle Berry Paletts -$34
- Twinkle Twinkle Lip Glaze -$22 Available in 8 colors
- Juicy Fruit Comfort Lip Glaze -$20 Available in 12 colors
- Dew You Foundation -$36 Available in 20 shades
- Dew You Setting Spray- $30
- It’s Bananas Brightening Setting Powder (Pressed)- $30
- Pineapple Paradise Strobing Bronzer Duo -$30
- Fruit Cocktail Blush Duo -$30 Available in 4 color sets
- Fresh Squeezed Highlighting Drops -$30 Available in 2 colors
- Frosted Fruits Highlighter Sticks -$30 Available in 2 colors
- Beauty Blender Tutti Frutti Sponge – $20
Here is a link to Too Faced Cosmetics Video about what inspired this collection. I’ll be back with with a couple reviews on a few of the products.